Join us as Martine Rothblatt, inventor, creator, experimenter and founder of two of the planet’s greatest companies, takes us on a journey that can change the way you think about life – and death.
More about Martine:
• Founder of Sirius XM Radio
• Founder of United Therapeutics; outcome of discovering cure to her daughter’s rare disease
• Founder of religious movement and foundation Terasem
• Developed robotic version of her wife, Bina48
• Social pioneer, early fighter for LGBTQ
Aaron Chatterji, Associate Professor at Duke University: The Fuqua School of Business